ADVANCED SOLUTION TO TRANSFORMER LIFE CYCLE MANAGEMENT
Optimize your transformers life time cycle from spec. to scrap through implementation of life management and life extension strategies.
- Maintenance Managers/ Supervisors/ Engineers
- Asset Management
- Facilities Managers/ Supervisors/ Engineers
- Utility Managers/ Supervisors/ Engineers
- Plant Maintenance Head
- Plant Supervisors/ Managers/ Engineers
- Electrical Maintenance Managers/ Engineers
- Electrical and Test Managers/ Engineers
- Head of Engineering
- Manufacturing and Production Managers/Supervisors/Engineers
- Operations Managers/ Supervisors/ Engineers
You will Learn
- UNDERSTANDING basics knowledge about transformer design, variations, and types in order to understand the specific background.
- Critical evaluation measurement results for condition assessment
- MAINTENANCE strategies time base, event based, condition based in connection to the above the actual ageing condition will be clarified and the ageing behavior of transformers discussed.
- How to understand and deal with ageing behavior with preservation schemes and residual life time calculations.
- ECONOMICS versus ECOLOGY will be discussed in order to give the attendees also the necessary knowledge to defend the minor investment in monitoring and preservation as necessary effort in order to prevent their company from bigger losses by unforeseen break downs or even fatal catastrophes.
- IMPROVE life extension strategies and treatment ageing of transformer
- CASE STUDIES AND EXAMPLE: There will show on base of examples and case studies what is possible, what can be done and last not least, what is the profit of a well-planned Transformer population management.
- Transformer life cycle management
- Purchasing transformers
- At and after commissioning
- Transformers in service and maintenance strategies
- Time based versus condition based maintenance
- Mapping vs. Assessment
- The case studies are focused on giving examples to the above discussed topics. On real examples will be shown, how wrongly understood limit values can produce false alarms on the one hand and wrongly maintained transformers will give harmless data, even they are found in critical condition.
- Pioneer in the field of overaged transformers.
- Area of strength covers specifically in transformers conservation, life assessment, TPM, condition assessment, failure assessment, Root-cause assessment, refurbishment, manufacture audit, DP profile, Residual lifetime management, lifetime extension, lifecycle assessment, Maintenance improvement programe and many more.
- Worked with full range from small distribution transformers 6-20/0.4kV 400-3000 kVA to big transformer 220-800kV up to 800MVA in all applications.
- Previously work for some of the major transformer manufacturing company such as Maschinenfabrik Reinhausen, Siemens, and ABB